Saturday 24 July 2010


This is me on stardoll in my room with all my LE visit me im sammy508 you can bid on my LE or trade but it depends what you want to trade i trade my cheetah cropped top and my LE blue triangle ruffle skirt if you want to bid on any thing the starting bid will always be 222 or if i think i should lower the price

im not promising anything so you cant take advantage of me so im not thick so please bid on my LE or say i want to trade on my stardoll avatar sammy508 and tell me in my guest book also im starting a magazine called LE GIRL FASHION MAG so and i will do some comps but im not saying i defiantly will i might do comps but for DKNY but not loads of stardollars some like 30 or 40 if you're lucky i know its low but you get 2 pieces of DKNY for each comp ill tell you what type of DKNY so join my comps.

instructions for comp 1 im doing 24th of July -29th of July

make a scenery of what the theme i tell you because i don't have a club for the comps send me your scenery on doll mail and you know when you get a message saying (name) thinks you should take a look at this scenery click here to check it out send one of those to me and i will make a judgment of it and then announce the winner on my blog on the 29th of July and you will get 2 pieces of DKNY and 30sd if i don't have 30sd you will only get DKNY sorry

the theme is...

Gucci and you have to include loads of jewels and gorges clothes make it look beautiful!

tell me if you want to do the comp in my guest book on stardoll

1 comment: